Thursday 25 November 2010

Rare and Vintage Handmade Handbags Private collection

I currently have my own Private collection on ETSY which is made up mainly of Rare, Vintage Hmong baby carrier Textiles and other Luxury Tribal Designs and Textiles. I have been having such a good response to my Handbags, but I have a feeling that i Love these bags so much that i am going to keep them as they are so rare i dont want to see them go.


But I hope to be setting up a mini gallery/museum to display these bags in Chiangmai, Thailand. We have found a way of giving our friends and customers, Unique HANDMADE Tribal Handbags but for a much better price. These wont have the same Rare vintage textiles from years gone by, but will be Luxurious and full of colour as you'd expect from Hmong baby carrier.

Hope you will visit us at Boho ho ho ho xmas to all of you. LuxuryLannaCrafts x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment